Tired of feeling and looking tired at the end of the work day? Bear's Beeswax has spent the last several years researching and creating natural skin care products that reduce inflammation and energize and protect the skin and muscles. Because we understand that it's at the End of the Work Day when Real Life Begins!
Here is a list of the 8 Natural, Sustainable Ingredients that made our list of Quality Ingredients that will help your skin and muscles feel and look healthy.
100% Pure USA Beeswax
- Contains Squalene, 10-hydroxy-trans-2-decenoic acid and flavonoids (chrysin) provide antiseptic properties to this product, and protect the skin against pathogenic microorganisms.
- reduces transepidermal water loss from skin.
- protective barrier against many external factors by forming a film on the skin surface. The β-carotene present in beeswax is a valuable source of vitamin A, into which it is converted. Vitamin A delays collagen degradation, stimulates mitotic division in the epidermis, thus leads to sooner regeneration of the skin after damage.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Locks Moisture in and penetrates deeply into skin
- It is similar to ones own skin oils and brings balance to ones complexion
- Won't Clog Pores
- Rich Antioxidents that lend to anti-aging properties
- Eco Friendly
- It is a stabilizing oil - it naturally extends the shelf life of the skin care product it is in.
- Good for all skin types
- Contains a high concentration of Fatty acids which increases the moisture level of ones skin and reduce inflammation
- Contains Anti-fungal and Anti-bacterial properties which helps soothe ones skin Contains Vitamins A & E which are know to help with cell regeneration
- Won't Clog Pores
Hemp Seed Oil
- Contains Gamma-Linolinec-Acid (GLA) which is a known to reduce inflammation and encourage skin growth and new cell generation
- Moisturizes without clogging pores
Almond Seed Oil
- Contains vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc Is mild enough to use on sensitive skin
- Is a great moisturizer
- Helps clean pores
- The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil have antimicrobial properties that can help protect against harmful microorganisms.
- Has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- lauric acid, which accounts for nearly half of the fatty acids in coconut oil, has been shown to kill off the strain of bacteria linked to acne
Hemp Extract - CBD
- Rich in antioxidants that help reduce inflammation
- Has the ability to regulate the skins production of oil
- Can provide pain relief
- When applied topically to the skin it can penetrate deep into the epidermis, but does not reach the blood stream
Bear's Beeswax Product contain one of the following types of CBD
- Isolate: Cannabidiol (CBD) completely isolated by itself.
- Broad Spectrum: All of the plants cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBD, etc.) with NO THC.
Pure Essential Oils
- Peppermint: known to provide relief from itching, muscle pain, and headache. The aroma is known to help open up the air ways and allow deeper breathing.
- Lavender: antibacterial, anti-fungal, contains anti-oxidants and is anti-inflammatory properties. The aroma is known to have a calming effect.
- The essential oils in our muscle balm blends contain essential oils that are known for anti-inflammatory properties and relief from muscle soreness